Top Ten Tuesday (7)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created at The Broke and The Bookish.

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read YA:

1.) On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
2.) and 3.) If I Stay AND Where She Went by Gayle Forman
4.) and 5.) Hex Hall AND Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
6.) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
7.) Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
8.) The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
9.) and 10.) White Cat AND Red Glove by Holly Black.

4 comments:

  1. Great list ;) Agree with Mara Dyer. <3 I have Hex Hall and Demonglass and Unearthly and White Cat and Red Glove (A) Will read them soon ;D Hih :)
    Thank you for commenting on my top ten. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I loved Hex Hall and If I stay and Unearthly!! And I really really need to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list. I haven't read any of those and they all look so good. Thanks so much for sharing. =]
    Here is My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mara Dyer is on my TBR - it sounds so great! New follower by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.