September is for Sequels Challenge


I am excited to participate in the September is for Sequels Challenge at Lisa Loves Literature. The objective is to read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2012.

Rules:
Complete rules can be found on Lisa Loves Literature. The book must be a sequel - it can be any # in the series, just not the first book. Prequels can count if they came out AFTER the first one in the series. You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books. And the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books count too.

There is a signup link and even a giveaway on Lisa's BLOG, so be sure to sign up!

These are the books I currently plan on reading in September for this challenge:
1. Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins Read My Review HERE
2. Covet (The Clann #2) by Melissa Darnell I only read to page 188 before I stopped. I'll have to pick this back up and try again.
3. Rivals and Retribution (13 to Life #5) by Shannon Delany Read My Review HERE
4. Second Chance (First Comes Love #2) by Katie Kacvinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.