May Recap and June TBR

I had a really nice variety of books this month, and I enjoyed reading all of them. I highly recommend all 5 books!


 photo Golden.jpg photo SchoolSpirits-1.jpg photo ThisIsWhatHappyLooksLike.jpg
 photo TheRulesForDisappearing_zpsa0ba1984.jpg photo TheProgram_zps3c512213.jpg

Books Read:
Golden by Jessi Kirby
School Spirits (School Spirits #1) by Rachel Hawkins
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
The Program (Program #1)by Suzanne Young

I recently discovered that there will be another book (sequel or companion?) after The Rules for Disappearing that is currently untitled: Untitled (The Rules for Disappearing, #2) by Ashley Elston. Why am I just now realizing this?

Reviews Posted:
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
Golden by Jessi Kirby
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
School Spirits (School Spirits #1) by Rachel Hawkins
The Program (Program #1) by Suzanne Young

 photo WhenYouWereHere.jpg photo DareYouTo_zpsf641571d.jpg photo AllINeed.jpg photo CharmampStrange_zps1c163a50.jpg
 photo SpiesampPrejudice_zps20e77b93.jpg photo Burning_zps3f87c038.jpg photo WeatherWitch_zps059755fe.jpg

June TBR:
When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
All I Need by Susane Colasanti
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn
Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance
Burning by Elana K. Arnold
Weather Witch by Shannon Delany

I hope I can find enough time to get all of these read. There are so many other June releases that I want to read, but they may have to wait until July.

4 comments:

  1. June is a crazy good month for books. I have (way too many) ARCs for June I need to get through. I don't have Charm and Strange, but I do want to read that one.
    I loved Golden. So good.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your upcoming reads sounds great. I just read Charm & Strange and I am reading Weather Witch right now. Hope you enjoy them.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to reading This is What Happy Looks Like and Golden. I read both of authors' previous works and thoroughly enjoyed them so I'm expecting good things :)
    Happy reading!

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Rules for Disappearing :) So many fantastic books in your list :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.