Waiting On Wednesday (87) Ink is Thicker Than Water

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I get to share books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo InkIsThickerThanWater_zps19000c35.jpg

Paperback, 320 pages
Expected publication: December 3rd 2013 by Entangled: Teen

Synopsis From Goodreads:

For Kellie Brooks, family has always been a tough word to define. Combine her hippie mom and tattooist stepdad, her adopted overachieving sister, her younger half brother, and her tough-love dad, and average Kellie’s the one stuck in the middle, overlooked and impermanent. When Kellie’s sister finally meets her birth mother and her best friend starts hanging with a cooler crowd, the feeling only grows stronger.

But then she reconnects with Oliver, the sweet and sensitive college guy she had a near hookup with last year. Oliver is intense and attractive, and she’s sure he’s totally out of her league. But as she discovers that maybe intensity isn’t always a good thing, it’s yet another relationship she feels is spiraling out of her control.

It’ll take a new role on the school newspaper and a new job at her mom’s tattoo shop for Kellie to realize that defining herself both outside and within her family is what can finally allow her to feel permanent, just like a tattoo.

It finally has a cover! It seems as though I have been waiting for this book forever! It sounds super awesome and I can't wait to read it because I just love contemporaries.

What are you waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. Great pick! I love the cover of this one. :D This is the first that I've heard of it too, so thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound awesome and I can't wait to see what people think about it. Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really really good! And I think that the cover is cute too!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually just heard of this one! I was looking for December reads, and this is one of them! It sounds very cool! I hope you get to read it soon :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I've seen this one around lately and am eagerly anticipating the release now too. Hope you get your hands on a copy soon and enjoy it. :)

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover just because of the tattoo :) It looks so real!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this one, too. I loved The Reece Malcolm List and this one sounds so good, too. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by mine!
    -Natalie @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this one sounds great, I finally read the synopsis for it yesterday and thought it was awesome, so I'm definitely looking forward to reading it when it releases. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to this one too. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not heard of this one before, but I love tattoos (though I don't personally have any) and so I love reading books that have them in there. :) Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just saw this on another WOW and it sounds great! Kellie has quite the family drama. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This actually sounds pretty good. It's new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh -- love the sound of this one! I love contemporaries and this sounds different...

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.