July Recap and August TBR

I'm feeling pretty good because I managed to read 10 books last month! That's a lot for me. I am reading a ton of arcs this month for September reviews. Hopefully they are really good books! I'll be sure to let you know what I think of them.

 photo WeatherWitch_zps059755fe.jpg photo DirtyLittleSecret_zps6e3acbe3.jpg photo TrulyMadlyDeadly_zps15e9aa41.jpg photo Lick_zps92d5e222.jpg

 photo WhenYouWereHere_zps9801a31d.jpg photo 17839132_zps022a62f5.jpg photo TheLastBoyfriend_zps55c2fe28.jpg photo WildCards_zpsf71ab740.jpg

 photo LeapOfFaith_zps355ea970.jpg photo TakeMeNow_zpsdab6f80b.jpg

Books Read in July:

Weather Witch (Weather Witch #1) by Shannon Delany
Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott
When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't #1) by Sophia Bleu
The Last Boyfriend (Forever Love #1) by J.S. Cooper
Wild Cards (Wild Cards #1) by Simone Elkeles
Leap of Faith by Jamie Blair
Take Me Now (Take Me Now #1) by Faith Sullivan

Total Pages Read in July: 2726

Reviews Posted in July: (Click on title to go to review.)

Burning by Elana K. Arnold
Weather Witch (Weather Witch #1) by Shannon Delany
Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
The Last Boyfriend (Forever Love #1) by J.S. Cooper
Kindness for Weakness by Shawn Goodman
The Rules for Disappearing (The Rules for Disappearing #1) by Ashley Elston

 photo AllOurYesterdays3_zpsb9bc03be.jpg photo StarryNights_zps65ce5afb.jpg photo TheColdestGirlInColdtown_zpsdc210e1d.jpg photo DeadEnds_zps7cfb9e88.jpg

 photo OutOfPlay_zps3c057310.jpg photo TumbleampFall_zps808f4936.jpg photo ThinSpace_zps7ff9ea25.jpg photo Real_zps825bfa23.jpg

August TBR:

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill Read
Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney Read
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Dead Ends by Erin Jade Lange
Out of Play by Jolene Perry and Nyrae Dawn Read
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Thin Space by Jody Casella Read
Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans Read

I don't know if I will read all of these books before the end of the month, but I am certainly going to try! I have SO many arcs of September books that I will have to read the others in September. I don't even know what to read first because I want to read them all NOW! Any suggestions on what to read first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.