Sunday Updates (40)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

I haven't done one of these posts in over a month, so I thought it was time to update with some of the books I have received for review.

 photo Stormbringer_cvr_zpsacf24d40.jpg

Stormbringer (Weather Witch #2) by Shannon Delany
(Thanks to St. Martin's Griffin for the review copy)
This is the 2nd book in the Weather Witch series. Am I the only one reading this series? It's a mix of steampunk and I don't even know what else, but it's definitely different and interesting.

 photo TheHunt_zpsd2798ed4.jpg

The Hunt (Project Paper Doll #2) by Stacey Kade
(Thanks to Disney-Hyperion for the review copy)
I loved the first book in this series, The Rules. The protagonist is a lab created alien/human hybrid, who is now on the run from her creators. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

 photo BetterOffFriends_zpsf59c6f88.jpg

(Thanks to Scholastic for the review copy)
A guy and a girl who are BFFs and nothing more? Sounds like a really cute contemporary!

 photo DeceivingLies_zpse4ccda41.jpg

(Thanks to HarperCollins for the review copy)
I'm not going to lie - this one has me worried. From the synopsis it sounds like her kidnapper falls in love with her? Talk about a weird love triangle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.