April Recap and May TBR

I had an enjoyable month of reading in April. I didn't get to all of the books that I wanted to, but I'm okay with that. I'm really trying harder to stay up to date with posting my reviews. I hate getting behind!

Read in April:

 photo OpenRoadSummer_zps6c96a17f.jpg photo FirstComesLove-1.jpg photo SecondChance_zps317c9c56.jpg


 photo TheLastBestKiss_zps9ec03644.jpg photo TheHunt_zpsd2798ed4.jpg photo TheTreatment_zps4543ff80.jpg photo Play_zpscf8d5405.jpg



Total Pages Read: 2132

May TBR:

 photo AfterTheEnd_zpsb0ee02f3.jpg photo OnlyEverything_zpsa3dced0e.jpg photo KillerInstinct_zps527191b7.jpg photo TheChapelWars_zps134f58a5.jpg

 photo BrokenHearts_zps10429e1e.jpg photo NantucketRed2_zpsf09c19e7.jpg photo TheSecretsOfLilyGraves_zpsfcb2bb8d.jpg photo BiggestFlirts_zps9f735403.jpg

 photo TheRulesForBreaking_zps46bc06dd.jpg photo FFcover3_zpsd601a427.jpg


That is a ridiculously awesome and ambitious tbr pile! It may be too much for me to handle, but I'm going to give it my best.

Are any of my May books on your own tbr? What are you reading this month?

3 comments:

  1. I just read The Chapel Wars and loved it! My review goes up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to come over and check it out! I wrote mine last night after having the good feels going on all day.

      Delete
  2. We have a lot of similar books on our TBRs. I just finished Chapel Wars too. What a completely charming book :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.