Sunday Updates (44)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

It's been about a month and a half since my last Sunday update. I have a few new eArcs for review, and some library books that I have been wanting to read.

eArcs Received For Review:


 photo DreamBoy_zps336eaab8.jpg
Thank you Sourcebooks Fire

 photo TheBoyILove_zps3824e478.jpg
Thank you Atheneum Books for Young Readers

 photo Compulsion_zpsa31ce116.jpg
Thank you Simon Pulse

 photo Sublime_zps34ed746d.jpg
Thanks you Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

 photo SharingYou_zps8eecb3d6.jpg
Thank you William Morrow Paperbacks

 photo KissKillVanish_zps56b56f08.jpg
Thank you Katherine Tegen Books

 photo GetEven_zps064b054d.jpg
Thank you Balzer + Bray

 photo OnTheEdge_zps183ff3d9.jpg
Thank you Harper Teen

Library Books:

I love you library, but you're killing me. Why do you inform me that I am way down on the waiting list for books that I reserve, then send me an email within a few days telling me that ALL of my reserves are in at the same time? Knowing that I can't read them all at the same time. Does this happen to anyone else?

 photo WhatIThoughtWasTrue_zpsa6cc7320.jpg photo Frozen_zpsacdb3294.jpg photo TheGeographyOfYouAndMe_zps803af770.jpg photo TheLonesomeYoung_zps2c08131a.jpg


I must read Frozen asap! Taken was one of my favorite reads last year, so I hope I love this one just as much.

Purchased:

 photo TheLiberator_zps4ba02014.jpg
$0.99 on Amazon

 photo JustOneNight_zps1a2667c5.jpg
eNovella, Preordered from Amazon

2 comments:

  1. Oooh nice!!! So envious of Get Even! Just started reading Gretchen a month or so ago and am totally hooked! Cannot wait for this one!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.