Sunday Updates (45)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

I try to do this post once a month because I don't acquire a ton of new books. I like to acknowledge anyone I've received books from with a nice big Thank You. This list doesn't include all of the free ebooks I've been reading from Amazon.

I'm having a good time reading books right now. No slumps for me! How is your reading going? Leave me a comment and let me know!

eArcs Received For Review:

 photo StitchingSnow_zpse6c82b99.jpg
Thanks to Disney-Hyperion

 photo AdrenalineCrush_zps9e47e8bb.jpg
Thanks to Macmillan Children's Publishing Group

 photo NoPlaceToFall_zps5cf1d556.jpg
Thanks to HarperTeen

 photo ThisIsHowItEnds_zps6a115beb.jpg
Thanks to Simon Pulse

Borrowed from the Library:

 photo NowAndForever_zps62bec90e.jpg

Purchased for Kindle:
 photo Collaboration_zps4426e01e.jpg

 photo DontLetGo_zps139b1691.jpg

Won:

A Touch Of Scarlet by Eve Marie Mont
Thanks to Krista at Nawanda Files

ebook - You Make Me by Erin McCarthy
Thanks to Athena at Total Book Geek

ebook -Playing Doctor by Jan Meredith
Thanks to Anna at herding cats & burning soup

2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice haul!! Stitching Snow looks intriguing! Love a good fairy tale retelling! Hope you enjoy all these!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice haul! I am want to read No Place to Fall. It looks amazing. I hope you enjoy all of your new books and thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Old follower

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.