Sunday Updates (48)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

I am in desperate need of redesigning my blog. I just don't have the time! I've looked for new templates, but I can't find anything that I like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Why does it have to be so difficult? (She said with a whine...)

Now that I found recipes online, I won't be needing to buy Pumpkin Spice Lattes anymore. They were buy one, get one free last weekend, so my husband and I treated ourselves to hot ones. Then he surprised me with this beauty the following day.


Pay no attention to the man in the corner. He's my inspiration while I am sewing. This is only one of many that I rotate on a regular basis. It's in my sewing room (obviously) so no one sees it except me. The kids bought me a bunch of them back in the day, so I sort of feel obligated to accessorize with them. Ah, what I wouldn't do for my kids.

Speaking of kids, today is my son's 20th birthday. Last Tuesday was my daughter's 17th birthday. They are getting so old! But they are still cute and cuddly to me. We spent family time together last weekend going apple picking because that's what the kids wanted to do.


And now to the books!

I won this bad boy from the wonderful Jessica at A Great Read.


My current read is this one that I borrowed from the library.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.