Top Ten Tuesday (24) Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Edward - You have to admit it would be so cool to have him at your table (at least on the days when the sun isn't shining....)

Scarlet from Scarlet and Lady Thief - She's one tough chick, and she won't be taking any crap from anyone! And she would totally stick up for her friends.

Bennett from Time Between Us and Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone. If something goes wrong or you have a bad day, Bennett could totally go back and fix it!

John After (who will always be johnafter to me) from Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. He's all around awesome and one of my favorite lead males ever (and that's a LONG time!) I'm too old to claim book boyfriends, but I would be proud to call him my son.

Jules, Trey, Rowan, and Sawyer from the Visions series by Lisa McMann (Crash, Bang, and Gasp.) This is such an entertaining group of teenagers, and I feel things would never be boring with them around!

Ronan and Gansey from The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. I love these two so much. I'd probably spend my lunch time drooling over them.

David from Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott. Who wouldn't want a smokin' hot rock star at their table?

Remy from Real (Real #1) by Katy Evans. I'm thinking that we're going to need an enforcer to keep the losers away from our cool table.

What do you think about my 'cool' lunch table? Be sure to leave me a link so I can check out your top ten list.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Haven't read these books but at least know of Edward! Hard not to know of him these days! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured everyone would know who Edward is! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.