Sunday Updates (49)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

Kindle Freebie:

 photo ThisNightSoDark_zpsb6adeaad.jpg

This Night So Dark (Starbound #1.5) eNovella by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman

I haven't read These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) yet, but it's on my tbr, so I need to get to it soon. I went ahead and downloaded this free eNovella of book #1.5 from Amazon.

Borrowed from the Library:

 photo ALittleSomethingDifferent_zpsa4b554eb.jpg


I'm really looking forward to reading this one! I hope it's as cute as it sounds.

eBooks for Review:

 photo MostLikelyToSucceed_zps732370e1.jpg

I haven't even read my review copy for the second book in this series which comes out in January. This one doesn't come out until August 2015! I'm looking forward to reading this because I was crushing big time on Sawyer in the first book, and I can't wait to read more about him.

 photo IllMeetYouThere_zps68d7b0dd.jpg

I really enjoyed this author's previous book, Something Real, and I can't wait to read this one too! A contemporary with a military aspect to it? That sounds perfect for me!

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to both of these, I'll meet you there especially! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.