Bookish Updates


I haven't been reading very often and I really don't know why! I don't even know if I'm going to reach my Goodreads goal this year, and I lowered it from 75 books to 60 books. That's so sad! I have plans to read a few books over the Christmas break, so hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things by the new year and start it off right. Anyone else going through a reading slump?

This is all I have to report on for new books. I haven't really requested any eArcs lately because I didn't want the commitment. That sounds bad, but it's so true! I have so many other things going on that I didn't want to get bogged down doing reviews.


I received this Victoria Scott 'Titans' package from Scholastic just because I'm awesomely cool. Seriously.

 photo PretendingToBeErica_zpsh3hjgjwi.jpg

Borrowed from the library

 photo VelvetUndercover_zpstzyyheoi.jpg

Borrowed from the library


Borrowed from the library


Won on Penguin's First To Read

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.