Waiting On Wednesday (232) My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo MyLadyJane_zpsexd8xnwq.jpg


Expected publication: June 7th 2016 by HarperTeen

Synopsis from Goodreads:

For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.

Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.

This sounds fun! I can't wait to read it.

What are you waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. Nice! Been seeing this one around a lot lately! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I do hope you positively adore it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes i am too so excited for this book. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read it Jenn. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great pick! I think you will like this one, it was a lot of fun. Some silliness but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know how you liked it. I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  4. I have been looking forward to this one too! Here's hoping that we both love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such an amazing story! I will definitely be adding this book to my TBR pile. Hopefully you love this one!

    My WoW:
    http://epiloguereview.blogspot.com/2016/04/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read this Lauren. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  6. I too am looking forward to this book! Thanks for sharing!
    (New Goodreads Follower)


    Have a wonderful week! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading this book Dani. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  7. I have heard nothing but good things about this one! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting pick, Sandra! I need to read more historical fiction, especially if it contains humor! This sure sounds like it will be an absorbing read!! I'm adding it to my Goodreads shelves. Thanks for featuring it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes!!! I am so excited for this one as well! I love all three of these authors and can't imagine how awesome this will be. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this book! I hope you do too. =)

    Have a great week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this book around quite a lot, and most people I know who read it seem to have loved it! Hope you do too, Sandra!! :))

    Ruzaika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.