Waiting On Wednesday (235) P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo PSILikeYou_zpsm9yfts80.jpg

Expected publication: July 26th 2016 by Point

Synopsis from Goodreads:

What if the person you were falling for was a total mystery?

While Lily is spacing out in Chemistry one day, she picks up her pencil and scribbles a line from one of her favorite songs on the desk. The next day, someone else has written back to her on the desk! Soon enough Lily and the mystery student are exchanging notes, and lyrics, and even sharing secrets. When Lily finds out that her anonymous pen pal is a guy, she's flustered -- and kind of feels like she's falling for him. She and her best friend set out to unravel the identity of the letter writer -- but when the truth is revealed, the guy is the LAST person Lily could have ever imagined it to be. Now that Lily knows the truth, can she untangle her feelings and gather the courage to listen to her heart?

From beloved author Kasie West (The Distance Between Us) comes an utterly charming story about mixed messages, missed connections, and the magic of good old-fashioned secret admirer notes.

It's Kasie West, so it's a must read for me. And you know how much I love my contemporaries!

What are you waiting on this week?

23 comments:

  1. She is one of the only contemporary authors I will read. Contemporary really isn't my thing but I love her books.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pick! I'm not a contemporary reader myself, but I hope you love this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yes- I've been eyeing this book for sometime too! It looks and sounds really great- hope you enjoy it :))

    This week, I'm waiting a book that is rich in history and culture, and has a strong female lead! Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read this Ruzaika. Thank you for stopping by today.

      Delete
  4. Goodness YES! All Kasie's books are a must for me. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog today Ali. I've read her contemporaries, but I still haven't picked up the Pivot Point series.

      Delete
  5. I've never read anything by Kasie and she seems to write really sweet and cute stories. This one looks just as adorable. Love the cover and blurb. Would like to read this one too. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You nailed it with cute, sweet, and adorable stories! I hope you get the chance to read one of her books. Thank you for stopping by today Shane.

      Delete
  6. This book is on my wishlist too! :)
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=10704”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy reading this! Thanks for visiting my blog today Dani.

      Delete
  7. Great pick! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR pile. Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my most anticipated reads of 2016! I LOVE contemps and I LOVE Kasie West!

    Here's My Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy reading this Nikki. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Definitely excited for this one as well! I love this author's books!! Great pick.

    Lola @ Hit or Miss Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO excited to read this book! I've loved West's five published books. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Sandra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I must give this author a try. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not much of a contemporary ya reader, but I do love the cover of this one! Great pick, and thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick, I love this author!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it. Cute cover and even cuter premise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have this ARC and, though I like her sci-fi better than her contemporary, I am excited to try this!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.