Review: Winning Back His Wife (Camp Firefly Falls #1) by Zoe York and Gwen Hayes

Winning Back His WifeWinning Back His Wife (Camp Firefly Falls #1) by Zoe York and Gwen Hayes

Publication Date: June 25, 2016
Page Count: 101
Source: Free enovella from Amazon

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Twenty years ago, Michael Tully fell hard and fast at summer camp. Now his soon-to-be ex-wife has quit her job and invested every last penny into re-inventing Camp Firefly Falls. It’s a crazy, ridiculous plan–which he ignores, right up until he’s served with divorce papers.

 photo MyThoughtsBanner2_zps1bk1ovpj.png

I've been reading a few of Zoe York's books recently. I especially love her Pine Harbour series. So while I am (impatiently) waiting for the fifth book, Love On the Run, to be released, I came across Winning Back His Wife, which is the first book (novella) in a new series called Camp Firefly Falls.

This is the part where I was going to say that I haven't read anything by Gwen Hayes before, but I didn't realize she wrote the Falling Under series. However, I haven't read any of her adult titles.

I read Winning Back His Wife in one sitting and I really enjoyed it. This book was super cute and fun. It's short, but full of fluff and romance. Both Heather and Michael were likable, although I would have loved getting to know them better. The flashback scenes at the camp when they were younger were perfect. I liked how they were able to work on their marriage without anger or angst.

My only complaint is that I wish the book was longer! I would have loved reading more about this couple. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the Camp Firefly Falls series since each book is written by a different author.

 photo 4 star WfW_zpsohgdf5sv.png
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.