Waiting On Wednesday (242) Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo OurChemicalHearts_zpsxhsqz8ie.jpg

Expected publication: September 6th 2016 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Henry Page has never been in love. He fancies himself a hopeless romantic, but the slo-mo, heart palpitating, can't-eat-can't-sleep kind of love that he's been hoping for just hasn't been in the cards for him - at least not yet. Instead, he's been happy to focus on his grades, on getting into a semi-decent college and finally becoming editor of his school newspaper. Then Grace Town walks into his first period class on the third Tuesday of senior year and he knows everything's about to change.

Grace isn't who Henry pictured as his dream girl; she walks with a cane, wears oversized boys' clothes, and rarely seems to shower. But when Grace and Henry are both chosen to edit the school paper, he quickly finds himself falling for her. It's obvious there's something broken about Grace, but it seems to make her even more beautiful to Henry, and he wants nothing more than to help her put the pieces back together again. And yet, this isn't your average story of boy meets girl.

I hope this book is as good as the synopsis, because it's got me hooked!

What are you waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Hope you end up loving it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds good, not my normal read. Will be waiting on your review to decide if I want to look into it.

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/2016/07/waiting-on-wednesday-27-imprudence.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about this one lately although this is the first time I've read the synopsis! I hope you love it :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good ~ Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it sounds like such a good story. I love contemporaries that tug at the heart, and it seems this one might do just that for me. Thanks for sharing. Hope we all enjoy it when we get to read it :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that sounds really good! Plus that cover! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. And thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it. Sounds like a good sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book is new to me. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=11230”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this one around! Probably not for me, sadly. I do like the cover though. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Sandra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.