Waiting On Wednesday (253) The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily (Dash & Lily #2) by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

You may be able to tell by looking at how many consecutive Waiting on Wednesday posts I have made, but Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!

 photo 12Days_zpsa2umndzl.jpg

Expected publication: October 18th 2016 by Knopf Books for Young Readers

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Dash and Lily have had a tough year since readers first watched the couple fall in love. Lily’s beloved grandfather suffered a heart attack, and his difficult road to recovery has taken a major toll on her typically sunny disposition.

With only twelve days left until Christmas — Lily’s favorite time of the year — Dash, Lily’s brother Langston, and their closest friends take Manhattan by storm to help Lily recapture the holiday magic of New York City in December.

Told in alternating chapters, The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily reunites two beloved characters and is bound to be a Christmas favorite, season after season.

It's hard to think about Christmas right now because it's still so freaking hot. But I found some freebie Christmas books on Amazon earlier this week, so I have Christmas on my brain.

Is it still hot where you are?

16 comments:

  1. We are in the 90's here, so I understand how hard it is to think about Christmas. This one looks like it will be a fun read.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the 90s as well. Ugh. I want Fall to be here. I've been done with summer since it started in May! LOL! Cute pick! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here in St. Louis with you, Jessica. It seems like it's been hot for so long! I usually love September because it's a bit cooler, but not this year. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  3. Ooo I bet this will be so good! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this, too -- the first book was so fun!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy reading it, Eva. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. What!!!?? I didn't know about this!!! OMG! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read this, Melissa. Thanks for stopping by today!

      Delete
  6. This one is new to me! Thanks for sharing it!
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=11422”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas and NYC? Two of my favorites! This sounds like it's going to be a great read. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Christmas books and after this summer I can't wait for some cold weather. Dash and Lily wasn't my favorite, so not sure I will read this but I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, sorry for the late comment....Between 'real life' and my blog, sometimes I get a little busy! :(

    Oh, how I WISH Christmas were just around the corner! I HATE the heat!! However, here in Miami, Florida, it can get into the 80s (Fahrenheit) even around the Christmas holiday. So I'm hoping we get more cold days this year!! Lol.

    I was somewhat disappointed with the first Dash & Lily book....but maybe I'll give it another chance! And, since this sequel is FREE, I might just pick it up, too!!

    Thanks for sharing!! Thanks as well for visiting my blog, and commenting on my own WOW post!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been quite a while since I've seen Rachel Cohn's name around. And WOW we are so close to the Christmas season already. o_o I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it, Sandra!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.