Monday Updates - Books and Bookish Things

 photo update banner_zpsdpculb50.png


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news and recap the past week on your blog, and showcase books and other goodies you have received.

I haven't done a bookish update post since last year! And I mean a year ago last year.


First up, I received these awesome goodies from author Zoe York, including a paperback copy of Love on the Run (Pine Harbour #5), which is a series that I love!






Ooh, I've already seen some good reviews for this! I'm hoping for awesomeness when I read it.


I haven't read anything by either of these authors, but I enjoyed reading this book. My library doesn't have the 2nd or 3rd books, so it looks like I'll be buying those on my Kindle.


This series is adorable!


Again, this series is so freaking cute!

That's it for me. I'm having a good time reading what I want, when I want, and not filling up my time only reading books for review. It's much less stressful for me since I try to spend most of my time working on my Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you love The Daughter of the Pirate King--I really enjoyed it! Also, super curious about VICE & VIRTUE :D Awesome post!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to read The Gentleman's Guide. It looks really cool and unique. I'm looking forward to seeing people review it so I know for sure if I want to commit to it though-- because it looks really thick!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.