Waiting On Wednesday (268) Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Even though I've been participating in Waiting on Wednesday for over 5 years, Wednesday is still my favorite day of the week!


Expected publication: February 28th 2017 by Feiwel & Friends

Synopsis from Goodreads:

A 17-year-old pirate captain intentionally allows herself to get captured by enemy pirates in this thrilling YA adventure.

Sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient hidden map—the key to a legendary treasure trove—seventeen-year-old pirate captain Alosa deliberately allows herself to be captured by her enemies, giving her the perfect opportunity to search their ship.

More than a match for the ruthless pirate crew, Alosa has only one thing standing between her and the map: her captor, the unexpectedly clever and unfairly attractive first mate, Riden. But not to worry, for Alosa has a few tricks up her sleeve, and no lone pirate can stop the Daughter of the Pirate King.

Debut author Tricia Levenseller blends action, adventure, romance, and a little bit of magic into a thrilling YA pirate tale.

I have an eArc of this from NetGalley that I can't wait to read!

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Jess at Stuck in Books is waiting on this one today too! It looks good, looking forward to your review.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Saw this at Stuck in Books earlier too! Definitely one that I am intrigued about, because PIRATES! Lol! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally read your eARC soon because this book is such a great and fun read :D I loved it! Great WoW pick :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to read this book too! I think it's up for review next week, according to my schedule, though I might need to push that back. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Sandra. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.