Third Sentence Thursday


Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly feature that is currently being hosted by Proud Book Nerd.

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don’t have a blog, just post your sentence in the comments!


"It happened on the last day of school."
Deadly Little Secret (Touch #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz

I know that it's deadly. And it's a secret. But can you really classify a deadly secret as 'little'? I think I will keep reading and find out!

I am re-reading the first 3 books in this series before reading Deadly Little Voices which came out Dec. 6.

1 comment:

  1. You make a good point about a deadly secret being little! LOL I haven't heard of this series before. I'll have to give it a look!

    Thanks for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.