Waiting On Wednesday (14) Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate

Hardcover, 432 pages
Expected publication: June 12th 2012

Synopsis from Goodreads:

The sky is dark with wings. . . .

In RAPTURE, the highly anticipated fourth and final novel in the FALLEN series, Luce and Daniel are together . . . but for how long? Can history be rewritten? Or are some punishments eternal?


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

I can already hear the groans and see the eye rolls. So stop it. I know people either love or hate this series. I fall somewhere in between. Here's my story: I read Fallen when it came out because everyone was reading it, so I had to read it also. Then I read Torment when it came out. And I was confused. I had quite a few 'Huh?' moments while reading Torment and I was lost. So I went back and re-read Fallen. And....... then I was confused some more. So to be honest, I haven't read Passion yet. It sits in my little pile of neglected books and awaits a good sit down. I don't have time right now to devote to re-reading both books, and reading the 3rd book. This is something I plan on doing once the kids are out of school for the summer. I should be able to read all 3 before June 12th.

Is anyone else still sticking with this series and plan on reading Rapture when it comes out?

5 comments:

  1. I'm yet to read any of the Fallen series. I really should. I've heard grreat things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really got to start this series! I even have already bought Fallen! Thanks for Sharing!

    Here Is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I didn't know this series had those reactions, interesting! No eye rolls here, I promise xD. I have not read this series yet but I do own books 1-3 and hope to start them soon. I've read bits and pieces for Fallen and liked the writing style. I am excited for this one because I love the Fallen covers and this one is super gorgeous, too! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the Fallen books. I need to get caught up. I have heard so many good things about this series.

    http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't get into this series, but I do love the covers!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.