Tune In Tuesday (2)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by GReads. It's a great way to share songs that you love, new or old, and spread some music around the blogosphere!


Today I chose a few songs that are on the playlist from Crave, the first book in Melissa Darnell's The Clann Series.

How can you go wrong with a playlist that includes Muse, Civil Twilight, AND Jesse McCartney? You can check out the entire playlist HERE.

Have you read Crave yet? What did you think of it?



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3 comments:

  1. I've never read this but now I think I might want to :) Good picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse McCartney! I still love his single "Beautiful Soul" from like 5 years ago. :)

    Nice picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful mix of songs! I love Muse!

    Here's my Tune In Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.