Tune In Tuesday (4)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by GReads. It's a great way to share songs that you love, new or old, and spread some music around the blogosphere!

Random Playlist Time!!! Once again I let my Sansa Fuze make the song choices.

First up is Marc Broussard - "Home"



Snow Patrol - "Set The Fire To The Third Bar"



Robert Pattinson - "Let Me Sign" from the Twilight Soundtrack.



If you are going to do the whole Robert Pattinson thing you have to listen to "Never Think" which is also from the Twilight Soundtrack.



I actually love Robert's voice. He is seriously good. If you want to hear some really rough live performances, check out the following clip that features 3 songs: "Stray Dog", "I'll Be Your Lover", and "To Roam."



Or this one from Songs From A Room called "It's All On You".
Or you can just sit and stare at that picture of him with the beanie and the beard and drool.



That's it for this week. Listen to the Robert Pattinson and let me know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. I think I just swooned a bit with your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I think is my favorite stop on the Tune In posts today! Rober's voice! LOVE! Great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roberts voice is just so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Robs voice! He should really sing more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me sign makes me feel so nostalgic... it's amazing

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! I'm glad you all enjoyed the yumminess of this week's playlist. Why can't Rob put us all out of our misery and give us some MUSIC??? I know I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting songs, though I still don't like Robert Pattison singing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.