Review Copy Cleanup Challenge - Updates

BBT

Review Copy Cleanup hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Nyx Book Reviews was a month long challenge to read your review copies and ran from August 1 - August 31, 2012.

Well, I wasn't sure how I was going to do with a month of review books to read. Trying to keep my expectations real, I only had 6 books to begin with, but I still only managed to read 4 of them for the challenge. I must admit that I could have read 2 more, but I decided to read something else instead. Because I like to make myself happy - that's how I roll.

Here are my final results for this challenge:

1. Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie

2. Through To You by Emily Hainsworth Read 8-05-12

3. The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Read 8-29-12

4. Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire

5. The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee Read 8-21-12

6. Back to Bataan by Jerome Charyn Read & Reviewed 8-02-12

(1168 pages read)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.