Sunday Updates (12)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.




For Review:
I requested Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse from NetGalley 3 months ago. I had really given up on being approved, so I was surprised when I got an approval email. I can't wait to read it! Thank you to Scholastic.


For Review:
Easy by Tammara Webber showed up on Edelweiss last week. I have had this on my tbr for a while and I really want to read it, so I am glad that I got approved.

While you are here, be sure to enter to win a beautiful copy of Persuasion by Jane Austen in my Jane Austen Giveaway Hop.

1 comment:

  1. Rockoholic is on our Peek in the Bibliobin too. Looking forward to reading it. Looks like some lighthearted fun. I have been eyeing Easy as well. Can't wait to hear what your thoughts on it.

    Nat

    http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-peek-in-biblio-bin-41.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.