Follow Friday (20)


Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends.

If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: What is a deal breaker for you in a book?

Bad editing is inexcusable in a real, honest-to-goodness book from a publishing house. I can mostly forgive bad editing in a self published book. But bad writing will make me stop reading every time. I don't have time to waste reading crappy books. I would much rather read a book that I actually enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with you! I'm not the type who give up on books, but sometimes I really feel like I'm wasting time with those who are written really badly.

    Have a great weekend!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to a point. I haven't come across too many books that had bad editing. Just little minor things, but it's kind of rare when I do catch them.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.