December Recap and January TBR

I can't believe that 2012 is over already. I read a lot of really good books this year, quite a few mediocre books, and a few duds. I won't name any DNF's that I shelved. I think there were 5 or 6 DNFs this year, and I have decided that there are way too many good books out there to waste my precious time reading anything that I am not enjoying.

Books Read in December:
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
Make it Last (Friends & Lovers #1) by Bethany Lopez
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Total pages read: 1550

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Reviews Posted in December:
The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
Forget Me Not by Carolee Dean
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 2013 TBR:
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder
Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann
Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I totally rocked my Goodreads Challenge. My goal was 75 books, and I managed to read 86 books. So YAY for me. Sadly, I need to catch up on my reviews. I am way behind!

There are so many books that I am looking forward to reading in 2013 - my tbr grows daily. I also want to finish reading my 2012 tbr list. And I have a whole bunch of ARCs that I can't wait to dive into.

Have A Wonderful New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Your January TBR looks so good! I already read Just One Day and loved it! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.