Follow Friday (22)


Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends.

If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...



I cry over every little thing. The news. Commercials. If it's anything even remotely sad, I will be a blubbering mess. So of course I cry while reading. I just finished The Story of Us 3 days ago and it took me forever to read the last few pages. I can't say what happens because I don't want to spoil the story, but OMG I totally saw it coming and I was still unprepared! Tears! Snot! Where are my tissues?!?! And I'm not embarrassed because no member of my family was around to witness it this time. Well, except for the cat and dog, but they aren't telling!

7 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this book!

    New GFC follower - my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely cry at commercials, or movies, but I cry in books at the drop of the hat. Which is part of the reason why I try not to pick out books that are emotional. I even got teary eyed when reading Cursed by JLA. This is not the book that really makes one weep, but I felt so bad for the MC, that I was near tears, and had to put the book down.

    I haven't read any by Deb Caletti, yet.

    I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya - I turn into a blubbering mess at times too! Old follower via GFC. Stop by my F&F



    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely cry with books and such. It's happened, like I was bawling uncontrollably while watching Brave! Books are harder to make me cry, but I have had watery eyes!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I haven't seen Brave yet. But I did cry at the end of Toy Story 3. LOL
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read this one yet, but I will add it to my TBR list!

    New Follower: http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.