Sunday Updates (21)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

 photo Blaze_zpse54408bc.jpg

For Review:
Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton
320 pages
Expected publication: February 1st 2013 by Sourcebooks Fire
Thanks to Sourcebooks

I am so happy that I have finally been approved for Blaze. I had given up hope of being approved on NetGalley, so it came as quite a surprise. I can't wait to read it!

 photo TheRulesForDisappearing_zpsa0ba1984.jpg

For Review:
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: May 14th 2013 by Disney-Hyperion
Thanks to Disney Book Group

This one sounds so good! I am so happy I was approved on NetGalley, and I can't wait to read it.


On My Blog This Week (In Case You Missed It):

Review: If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
Review: Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
Review: Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt

Check out the goals I set for myself: 2013 Reading Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.