Teaser Tuesday (11)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

 photo Crash.jpg

Hardcover, 256 pages
Published January 8th 2013 by Simon Pulse

My Teaser:

Outside of forced projects, we steer clear of one another, because obviously I'm not going to follow him around. Much. It's not like I don't have other shit to do besides moon around after a boy. I mean, I watch him, though. Like, all the time, but I'm not a creep or anything. And I eavesdrop.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Thats such a funny teaser!

    www.themakeupmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.