Tune In Tuesday: Love Song Edition (16)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads!, but is now hosted at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Tune In Tuesday: Love Song Edition is here!

Today, all of my song choices are from movies that I love.

I Melt With You by Modern English circa 1983 from the movie Valley Girl
One of the best movies ever ever. I never get tired of watching this. Julie and Randy are too adorable for words.



Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds circa 1985 from the movie The Breakfast Club
I'm sure everyone has seen this movie. If you haven't, are you living under a rock?



If You Leave by OMD circa 1986 from the movie Pretty In Pink
Blaine, Blaine, Blaine. Anyway, I think this was the beginning of my love for Andrew McCarthy. I watched a new Christmas movie with Andrew in it and I got all those warm, fuzzy feelings again. He's too cute.



She by Elvis Costello circa 1999 from the movie Notting Hill
The best movie ever! I love Hugh Grant's character in this movie. OMG, so endearing and sweet. LOVE! I thought Julia's character was a real bitch, and I didn't want them together, but whatever.



5 comments:

  1. Loving the '80s picks! "I Melt with You" is so good!

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! This post is made of pure awesome. I LOVE all of the old movies and your song picks from them. I Melt With You and Don't You (Forget About Me) are definitely my two favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent picks! You can never go wrong with 80s movie songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to pick Melt with You next week lol That is one of my all time favorite songs. Same with Don't You (Forget About Me) LOVE them both.

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH! I love everything about this post. Don't You (Forget About Me) and Melt With You are some of my all-time favorite songs! And If You Leave? It's just so good! I'm not really and Elvis Costello fan, but I do love She. Excellent songs/movies! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.