Tune In Tuesday: Love Song Edition (17)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads!, but is now hosted at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Tune In Tuesday: Love Song Edition is here!

I'm on a country kick this week. Are you feeling it too?

I'm About To Come Alive by David Nail
Originally sung by Train, but I love David Nail's vocals sooo much.



These 2 videos are meant to watch back to back because they tell a cute little story. LOVE.
I Don't Want This Night To End by Luke Bryan followed by Drunk On You by Luke Bryan





Better Dig Two by The Band Perry
You really can't get more romantic than 'til death do us part. Am I right?



I'm ending this week with a TRUE romantic story - Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton. Unless you've been living under a rock, you should know the story of these two. When they met for the very first time to sing "You’re the Reason God Made Oklahoma" at CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert in 2005, Blake was married to someone else. Less than a year later he was divorced, and Blake and Miranda were stepping out together. They both fully admit that THIS was where it all began. I could see it and feel it when this show aired on CMT. This is MY video that I have kept all of these years - that's how much I love it.


2 comments:

  1. I have moments where all I listen to is country and during those phases Luke Bryan is ALWAYS present. I just love his songs like no other! Also, Blake & Miranda are quite possibly the cutest couple I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, my sister would adore this post. Of the two of us, she's the country listener. I'll have to send her over! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.