Tune In Tuesday (20)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads!, but is now hosted at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Thirty Seconds To Mars has a new album coming out soon. I am soooo not ashamed to admit my love for Jared Leto. He is only 3 years younger than me, so I don't feel weird saying he is smoking hot.

Thirty Seconds To Mars - Up In The Air (Lyric Video)


My daughter has been listening to the new song from Fall Out Boy... so I have heard this a ton of times.

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)


Florida Georgia Line - Cruise Remix featuring Nelly

I don't really like this song. Or at least I didn't until I heard this version. Nelly used to live in the same neighborhood as us, except it was across the lake. Nice house and all to party in, and right on the lake. He was on MTV's Cribs back in the day. But it's an old established hoity toity community, so he and his partying ways didn't last long before they ran him off. Since then he's out in West County with a bigger house and more land - and among most of the sports royalty of St. Louis.

Florida Georgia Line - Cruise Remix featuring Nelly - LINK to listen to streaming version.

OR

LISTEN HERE

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.