Sunday Updates (29)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

These are the books I have received in the past 2 weeks. I've been slacking on the posting because I am concentrating on reading more books this month. Less time posting = more time for reading. Gah.

 photo NotADropToDrink_zps4877d119.jpg

Received For Review:
352 pages, Expected publication: September 24th 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books
eARC Courtesy of Harper Collins Children

 photo KindnessForWeakness_zps36e500fb.jpg

Received For Review:
272 pages, Expected publication: May 14th 2013 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers
eARC Courtesy of Random House Children's Books

 photo TheTruthAboutYouAndMe_zpsa2158e01.jpg

Received For Review:
264 pages, Expected publication: September 8th 2013 by Flux
eARC Courtesy of Flux Books
 

 photo Icons_zps5d8316c6.jpg

Received For Review:
448 pages
Expected publication: May 7th 2013 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Paperback (with the pretty pink cover!) Courtesy of Little, Brown and Company via Shelf Awareness

 photo Deviant_zpsde0c5a16.jpg

Received For Review:
248 pages, Expected publication: June 11th 2013 by Soho Teen
Paperback Courtesy of Soho Teen

 photo Shadowlands_zps93a31922.jpg photo Taken.jpg

Find out what I thought about these 2 books:
Review: Shadowlands (Shadowlands #1) by Kate Brian

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't read any of these but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Not A Drop To Drink so badly! I hope you enjoy it! Can't wait to see what you think?!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.