Waiting On Wednesday (72) Where The Stars Still Shine



Follow on Bloglovin

I have added Bloglovin' as a way to follow my blog.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

 photo WhereStarsStillShine_zps988b4295.jpg

Hardcover, 216 pages
Expected publication: September 24th 2013 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

Synopsis From Goodreads:

Stolen as a child from her large and loving family, and on the run with her mom for more than ten years, Callie has only the barest idea of what normal life might be like. She's never had a home, never gone to school, and has gotten most of her meals from laundromat vending machines. Her dreams are haunted by memories she’d like to forget completely. But when Callie’s mom is finally arrested for kidnapping her, and Callie’s real dad whisks her back to what would have been her life, in a small town in Florida, Callie must find a way to leave the past behind. She must learn to be part of a family. And she must believe that love--even with someone who seems an improbable choice--is more than just a possibility.

I really, really loved Something Like Normal (My Review). I think it was my favorite book of 2012. Where The Stars Still Shine is another contemporary that I can't wait to read. Plus, just look at that gorgeous cover!

What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

  1. That one is new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. It sounds like something I would enjoy. :D

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Trish's new book! The cover is so pretty, and the synopsis is intriguing! It sounds fabulous!

    I'm following you via Bloglovin'! Come follow me back and check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds like it could be really awesomely emotional!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Something Like Normal, but I heard great things about it and Trish Doller's writing, so that makes me super excited to read this one! Fantastic pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read Something Like Normal! Best contemporary YA book of 2012.

      Delete
  6. I just saw this one today and gotta say - great minds think alike! This one looks gorgeous and sounds fantastic :)

    Waiting on Wednesday @ the Brunette Librarian’s Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.