April Recap and May TBR

I didn't do too bad this month. I managed to read 7 books, Which (obviously) is good for me. So that leaves me 7 books behind on my Goodreads goal. Gah. Whatever. I'm okay with that. I think. For my Goodreads goal this year, I chose the same number of books as I did last year. My thinking was that I didn't want to set my goal too high and be disappointed if I couldn't attain it. I think it will all be fine in the end.

Books Read in April:
Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
Tex by S.E. Hinton
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
If You Stay (Beautifully Broken #1) by Courtney Cole

Total pages read: 1951

Reviews Posted in April:
Shadowlands (Shadowlands #1) by Kate Brian
Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce

May TBR:
I didn't get to some of my April TBR books. My library books didn't come in until today (thanks husband for picking them up!) so I will attempt to read The Program and This is What Happy Looks Like this month.

The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
School Spirits (School Spirits #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Out Of This Place by Emma Cameron - An Aussie book, AND a novel in verse. Interesting.
Kindness for Weakness by Shawn Goodman
Golden by Jessi Kirby

 photo TheRulesForDisappearing_zpsa0ba1984.jpg photo SchoolSpirits-1.jpg photo OutOfThisPlace_zpscb7000e1.jpg photo KindnessForWeakness_zps36e500fb.jpg photo Golden.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I totally meant to read The Anthem of Jackson Dawes and The Rules last month, but I didn't have enough time! Nantucket Blue and The Rules for Disappearing are on my May TBR list, so I'm excited to see what they're like! I also really can't wait to get my hands on Golden. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may need tissues while reading Anthem for Jackson Dawes. Nantucket Blue is a perfect summer read. I'm 60% into Golden and it is awesome! I really love the writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.