August Recap and September TBR

I had a pretty good month of reading. But now I am behind on my reviews!
And September! There are SOOOOO many books being released this month. It's crazy!

Books I Read in August:

 photo AllOurYesterdays3_zpsb9bc03be.jpg photo StarryNights_zps65ce5afb.jpg photo OutOfPlay_zps3c057310.jpg photo TumbleampFall_zps808f4936.jpg

 photo ThinSpace_zps7ff9ea25.jpg photo Real_zps825bfa23.jpg photo Promises_zps378e5dd3.jpg photo WhereMyHeartBreaks_zps33974dea.jpg

 photo TheDistanceBetweenUs_zps1351680c.jpg photo Indelible_zpsff904a70.jpg

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney
Out of Play by Jolene Perry and Nyrae Dawn
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Thin Space by Jody Casella
Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans
Indelible by Bethany Lopez
Promises (Coda Books #1) by Marie Sexton
Where My Heart Breaks by Ivy Sinclair
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Total Pages Read: 2920

Reviews Posted in August: (Links will take you to my review.)

Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans
Take Me Now (Take Me Now #1) by Faith Sullivan
Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't #1) by Sophia Bleu
The Rules for Disappearing (The Rules for Disappearing #1) by Ashley Elston

September TBR:

I want to read ALL of the books being released this month! Obviously I can't, so my tbr list below represents ONLY the books I will absolutely make time to read this month. All of the other September releases will have to wait until next month, or even the month after that....

I am planning a re-read of The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater before I tackle my arc of The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater. AND she's coming here on September 19th! Happy dance!

The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace (Pseudonym, Mandy Hubbard)
A Little Too Far (A Little Too Far #1) by Lisa Desrochers
Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Headfirst Falling by Melissa Guinn
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
Hereafter (Shadowlands #2) by Kate Brian

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read All Our Yesterdays, Tumble & Fall and The Distance Between Us! I haven't had the time recently but I WILL get to them one day. I've read The Truth About You and Me and my review should be going up today. I liked it but I understand why some people would hate it. Good luck with September!
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Our Yesterdays is AWESOME! You must read it! Tumble & Fall is pretty boring. Everyone thinks it's the end of the world in less than a week and everyone is so calm! I expected lots of crime, riots, looting, and killing. I really enjoyed The Truth About You and Me. It was exactly what I expected. I just finished reading and writing my review for The Distance Between Us. It's adorable! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.