Sunday Updates (38)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

I haven't done one of these posts in a long while, so I thought I would share the books that I have received in the past month or so. I've been cutting back on my requests from NetGalley and Edelweiss, so I don't have many to show this time around.

 photo Hushed_zps3a14ce5f.jpg photo InkIsThickerThanWater_zps19000c35.jpg photo Vengeance_zps30aaebc7.jpg photo TheTreatment_zps4543ff80.jpg

Hushed by Kelley York (Thanks to Entangled Publishing)
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding (Thanks to Entangled Teen)
Vengeance (Fracture #2) by Megan Miranda (Thanks to Bloomsbury USA Children's Books)
The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young (Thanks to Simon Pulse)

 photo TakeAChance_zpscba1ba49.jpg

Take a Chance: Series Bundle (Take a Chance #1-4) by Diane Alberts (Thanks to Entangled Publishing)



The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle (Huge thank you to Simon Pulse!!)

November has really flown by! I kind of slowed down on my reading the first 2 weeks of November, but I'm getting back in the groove. Now if I could just catch up on my reviews....
I really want to read Hushed by Kelley York because I read Made of Stars and I LOVED IT! The Program was awesome, and I can't wait to read The Treatment.

What books did you receive recently?

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read The Treatment...can't wait to find out what happens! Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.