2014 Reading Challenges

These are the reading challenges I will be participating in during 2014. The numbers are low because I'm trying to be realistic. I'm feeling pretty confidant that I can achieve these goals.


2014 Standalone Reading Challenge hosted by Icey Books.
The challenge is to read 15 Young Adult and Middle Grade standalone novels released in the United States between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.



2014 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren.
The challenge is to discover and read 12 YA, MG, or NA books by debut authors.


2014 Contemporary YA Challenge hosted by Katie's Book Blog
My goal this year is to reach Level 3: 15+ books.


2014 Goodreads Challenge
My goal is to read 75 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.