December Recap and January TBR

I thought it was time to post this. Yes, it's 2 weeks late, but that's how I roll. Better late than never, and it really helps me keep track of what I have going on. I'm old and my memory isn't what it used to be.

Books Read in December:

Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin 
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
A Little Too Much (A Little Too Far #2) by Lisa Desrochers
Drowning in You by Rebecca Berto

Total Pages Read: 1725 pages


I'll be a tennis watching fool for the next 2 weeks, so I plan on getting caught up on my reviews. I wrote 2 reviews on the first day of the Australian Open, and I'm feeling pretty positive right now. I have my favorites I'll be rooting for: Novak, Rafa, Andy, Roger, Serena, and Maria. Then I have other players that I just love to watch play: Milos, Jerzy, Del Potro, Tsonga. Unfortunately Big John Isner retired, and so did Tommy Haas, both of whom I enjoy watching.

Reviews posted in December: (Links will take you to my review.)

Fault Line by Christa Desir
Isn't She Lovely by Lauren Layne
Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
A Little Too Much (A Little Too Far, #2) by Lisa Desrochers


 photo MeAfterYou_zps29831bfe.jpg photo AndWeStay_zps80ce9d33.jpg photo ALittleTooHot_zps7fa24ad0.jpg

 photo Heartbeat_zpsc24fff43.jpg photo WhereYoullFindMe_zps67b5301e.jpg photo Stormbringer_cvr_zpsacf24d40.jpg

January TBR:

Me After You (Willowhaven #1) by Mindy Hayes
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
A Little Too Hot (A Little Too Far #3) by Lisa Desrochers
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher
Stormbringer (Weather Witch #2) by Shannon Delany

I need to kick it up a notch on my reading speed. It seems like it has been taking me forever to read some of my most recent books. I read a couple of stinkers lately, so that really didn't help me any. I have a ton of books that I am really looking forward to reading, so hopefully I can do better and read more in the near future.

I need to do something with my blog. I like my layout and colors, but I'm in serious need of new graphics, and I want a new star rating graphic thingy, and I just don't have the time to mess with stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.