Top 14 Most Anticipated Books of 2014

My tbr list on Goodreads keeps growing and growing..... it's getting out of control! As of right now, these are my top 14 most anticipated books of 2014. I didn't put too much thought into this, I really just went through my Goodreads TBR and picked the ones that really stood out. Some of the books don't have covers yet, so they are at the end of this list.

In no particular order....

 photo TheTreatment_zps4543ff80.jpg photo Frozen_zpsacdb3294.jpg photo OnTheFence_zpsb978bc9c.jpg photo Magnolia_zpsdf62ba9e.jpg

The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young
Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman
On the Fence by Kasie West
Magnolia by Kristi Cook

I loved The Program and I can't wait to see what happens in The Treatment. I thought Taken was awesome. It made my 2013 favorites list. I haven't read the Pivot Point series by Kasie West, but I did read The Distance Between us and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading her next contemporary On The Fence. Have you read the synopsis for Magnolia? It sounds awesome!

 photo scandal_zpsd2ead468.jpg photo LadyThief_zps6628a835.jpg photo WhatIThoughtWasTrue_zpsa6cc7320.jpg photo OnlyEverything_zpsa3dced0e.jpg

#scandal by Sarah Ockler
Lady Thief (Scarlet #2) by A.C. Gaughen
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Only Everything (True Love #1) by Kieran Scott

Sounds like a there will be a good bit of drama in #scandal. I can't wait to read Lady Thief because Scarlet was SO good. If you haven't read it yet, you really should! What I Thought Was True and Only Everything sound like great contemporaries.

 photo RebelBelle_zpsada2ff1f.jpg photo BlueNotes_zps55c22fda.jpg photo NantucketRed_zps32abe0d9.jpg photo Gasp_zps871abe61.jpg

Rebel Belle (Untitled Series #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty
Nantucket Red (Nantucket #2) by Leila Howland
Gasp (Visions #3) by Lisa McMan

I loved the Hex Hall series and the spinoff School Spirits, so I can't wait to read Rebel Belle. Blue Notes sounds awesome! I loved Nantucket Blue and I can't wait to find out what happens next in Nantucket Red. Visions is a great series. I really love the characters.

 photo KillerInstinct_zps527191b7.jpg photo AfterTheEnd_zpsb0ee02f3.jpg

Killer Instinct by S.E. Green
After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum

Hunting down a serial killer? Count me in for reading Killer Instinct. I haven't finished reading The Revenants series, but I am looking forward to starting a new series with After The End.

Honorable Mentions

The Hunt (Project Paper Doll #2) by Stacey Kade
Untitled (All Our Yesterdays #2) by Cristin Terrill
Untitled (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

I can't wait to continue these series!

12 comments:

  1. This is a great list of books! I can't wait to read a lot of these as well. Magnolia, Only Everything, After the End to name a few. They ALL sound great though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO hard narrowing down my top picks! I want to read everything!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to pick up Magnolia and After the End, they both look fantastic. Killer Instinct looks really good as well, I'm intrigued by its synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't Killer Instinct sound really good? I have my fingers crossed for an arc of Magnolia!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I cannot wait to read On the Fence. I loved The Distance Between Us, but I haven't read Pivot Point. I've heard it's great, though.

    I'm excited for Rebel Belle, too! I have it from Edelweiss, and I'm excited to read it. I haven't read anything by Rachel Hawkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got rejected for Rebel Belle. Boo hoo. You should definitely read her Hex Hall series. It's really good!

      Delete
  4. Magnolia sounds awesome. On my to read shelf right away . So many books in 2014. Aaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... too many books! You can read the first 2 chapters of Magnolia here: http://www.goodchoicereading.com/2013/12/magnolia-by-kristi-cook-sneak-peek.html

      Delete
  5. AHH I love Kasie West! I cannot wait for her On The Fence! It just sounds so cute!! And I also can't wait for Gasp!!! I'm hoping it's equally amazing as the others!! Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read Kasie West's Pivot Point series. I've heard good things about it.

      Delete
  6. So many of these are on my list as well: On the Fence, What I Thought Was True, #scandal, The Treatment, After the End... I haven't heard of Blue Notes before so thank you for sharing. It looks right up my alley. Also, somehow I TOTALLY MISSED the fact that there is a sequel to Nantucket Blue! What the what?! That summary is breaking my heart, but I can't say I'm exactly surprised. Still, I have a feeling that Nantucket Red is going to bring out ALL THE FEELS. Great list!!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Blue Notes on someone's Waiting On Wednesday a few months ago. I can't wait to read it. I was surprised about Nantucket Red too! Sounds like it will be really good.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.