Christmas Novella Mini Reviews Part 2


You may be able to tell from my previous Christmas novella reviews and yesterday's Christmas movie recommendations that I am going all in for Christmas entertainment this year. Movies, books, and lots of music!

I'm back today with more reviews of free Christmas novellas from Amazon. (These were free when I downloaded them, but the price may have changed, so be sure to check before you purchase.)



The synopsis says this "is intended to be a quick, fun and flirty read" and it definitely was! With an emphasis on the flirty. This really brought a smile to my face. I loved the characters and the story. Nice, quick Christmas read with lots of fun banter.



Oh my goodness. This was so good, but it's way too short! It's basically just one scene told from the guy's POV. I turned the page expecting more, but that was the end of the story and it made me so very sad. I would love to read this one as a full length novel.



Two historical western romance short stories. Both of these were really nice and very sweet.



This was a nice little Christmas story that I really enjoyed. Long enough to flesh out the characters and storyline a bit. Holly was a likable character, and she and Alex seemed to start a promising relationship. The ending left me hanging, so I would love to have more of a conclusion to this story.

2 comments:

  1. I am ready True Love Gave to Me right now, I need to speak more Christmas in before next Thursday!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
    Enter my blog birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I've been wanting to read that one! I still have quite a few books left to read too.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.