Sunday Updates (50)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

Good News: I've been reading a bit more than usual this week. Mostly free Christmas novellas from Amazon, because I need to get into the spirit of the season. More good news, I've been sewing tons and watching Christmas movies. I've even watched some of them twice because I enjoy them so much. Bad News: I haven't purchased a single Christmas present yet. Yep. I suck. I also hate feeling obligated to exchange gifts, especially with *ahem* family members who, every year, tell us 'Let's not do gifts for each other, we'll just keep it between the kids.' And then they give us something even more expensive and outrageous than the year before. I'm so over it. I just want to get together with family without the pressure of gift giving. Rant Over.

There are SO many pretty, pretty books coming out in 2015. I've added so many to my tbr, and many of them are showing up on Edelweiss and NetGalley. There's no way I can download and review all of them, so I'm having to pick and choose wisely. Below is the list of the books I have for now. I'll be downloading more arcs when I can fit them into my schedule to read and review. I'm looking forward to reading all of these!

Received For Review:


Thanks to Scholastic

 photo Denton_zps0186b9ca.jpg

Thanks to Random House Children's

 photo AfterUs-2_zps6034f35d.jpg

Thanks to Kensington Books

 photo TheQueenOfBrightAndShinyThings_zps08f94f32.jpg

Thanks to Macmillan Children's Publishing Group

 photo TheRemedy_zps6ea426e4.jpg

Thanks to Simon Pulse


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.