Monthly Recap: June 2017



So another month has come and gone. I managed to get a lot of reading done, even though some of these are novellas and not full length books. I read 19 books in total this month, 18 of them are M/M. I have a bad track record with series, or rather, finishing series. I lose interest quickly. I've been finding a lot of M/M series that I am reading and enjoying, and it's so nice not to have to wait for the next book in the series. I can just read the whole series in a row and be in my happy place.

AND I completed my 2017 Goodreads Challenge already. How awesome is that???

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Waiting For Wentworth has
completed her goal of reading
60 books in
2017!
hide




Books Read June 2017:
















Arcs, Purchases, and Freebies

eArc via Edelweiss courtesy of Scholastic


Kindle Edition purchased on Amazon


Kindle Edition purchased on Amazon


2 comments:

  1. I can relate about not finishing series. I hardly ever finish them because it takes a lot to keep me interested in a series. Happy July!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 19 books in a month is amazing! And congrats on completing your GoodReads challenge :D Awesome post :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.