Waiting On Wednesday (302) Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2) by Kerri Maniscalco



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: September 19th 2017 by Little, Brown & Company

Synopsis from Goodreads:

In this hotly anticipated sequel to the haunting #1 bestseller Stalking Jack the Ripper, bizarre murders are discovered in the castle of Prince Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Dracula. Could it be a copycat killer...or has the depraved prince been brought back to life?

Following the grief and horror of her discovery of Jack the Ripper's true identity, Audrey Rose Wadsworth has no choice but to flee London and its memories. Together with the arrogant yet charming Thomas Cresswell, she journeys to the dark heart of Romania, home to one of Europe's best schools of forensic medicine...and to another notorious killer, Vlad the Impaler, whose thirst for blood became legend.

But her life's dream is soon tainted by blood-soaked discoveries in the halls of the school's forbidding castle, and Audrey Rose is compelled to investigate the strangely familiar murders. What she finds brings all her terrifying fears to life once again.

I have no idea why I haven't read the first book in this series, but now I'm excited about reading this book, too. Someone tell me I MUST read these NOW!!!!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! This looks like a fun and creepy read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book either, lol :D But they both sounds awesome. Hope you'll love this one lots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.