Review: P.S. I Spook You by S.E. Harmon



Published June 12th 2017 by Dreamspinner Press
Page Count: 256
Genre: M/M, Paranormal, Romance


Synopsis from Goodreads:

SSA Rain Christiansen used to be the agency’s golden boy. It just takes one moment of weakness, one slight, tiny, itty-bitty paranormal sighting, and all of a sudden he’s the agency’s embarrassment. His boss gives him one last chance to redeem himself—go down to Brickell Bay, play nice with the local police, and leave the ghost sightings behind. Rain is determined to do exactly that, even if it kills him.

Cold-case detective Daniel McKenna’s latest investigation is going nowhere fast. Five years earlier, high school student Amy Greene went missing after leaving her part-time job and was never seen again. Daniel is glad to finally have the FBI help that his department requested, even if it does come in the form of his ex.

It doesn’t help that Rain is pretty sure he’s falling in love with Danny all over again—if he ever stopped. Add to that the frustration of seeing ghosts at every turn while he works a case that’s stalled in its tracks, and Rain is starting to wonder if second chances and happy endings are just for fairy tales.


This book was so good I just wanted to hug it and never put it down. I read it twice and loved everything about it.

I adored Rain so much. Is it weird that I found his sarcasm and wit endearing? The story is from his POV and I loved being inside his head! Then there's Danny. Sigh. Those guys were just the best! The sweetness. And the heat. And I adored their banter! They were so great together.

The plot was interesting and the mystery kept me guessing, mostly because of the multitude of ghosts. This was the author's first book, and I'm seriously thrilled to see she is making this a series! I need more of these guys in my life to keep me in my happy place.

Sexy and sweet, and even better reading it the second time. It's not absolutely perfect, but this was definitely my favorite book this year. I'm giving this one of my illusive 5 star ratings, and I don't give those very often!


My Rating: 5 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.