Waiting On Wednesday (334) Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey


Expected publication: April 17th 2018 by Swoon Reads


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Shy aspiring artist Imogene Chively has just had a successful Season in London, complete with a suitor of her father's approval. Imogene is ambivalent about the young gentleman until he comes to visit her at the Chively estate with his younger brother in tow. When her interest is piqued, however, it is for the wrong brother.

Charming Ben Steeple has a secret: despite being an architectural apprentice, he has no drawing aptitude. When Imogene offers to teach him, Ben is soon smitten by the young lady he considers his brother's intended.

But hiding their true feelings becomes the least of their problems when, after a series of "accidents," it becomes apparent that someone means Ben harm. And as their affection for each other grows—despite their efforts to remain just friends—so does the danger. . .

I keep adding this author's books to my tbr, even though I've never read ANY of them!!! They sound good, I just haven't made reading them a priority.

Have you read this author before?

What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's a pretty cover too! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh romance with mystery. I like that. Thanks for sharing. Adding to my tbr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great; am adding it to my tbr pile. Thanks for the heads up and I hope you enjoy it a lot!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the first one by this author. I need to read the 2nd one too! The covers are always so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also haven't read any of this author's books but they've all been on my TBR for ages :D hopefully we both love them :) Great pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read the books by this author either, hih :) But ohh, I like this cover so so much. Not really a book for me, ahh, but I am curious about it :D Hope you'll love it lots Sandra. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.